About Me

My photo
Nail art, crafts, sewing, smelly old books and unicorns!

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Practicing flower nail art

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10592865/?claim=uk9xvz9shxa">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


So here is my current nail art. I really don't like it very much but I am practicing flowers so it makes sense. I still need to get a set of nail art brushes and tackle the one stroke. I also want to compile a polish wish list because that sounds like fun. 

I know top on my list right now is Halo Hues Angels Kiss holographic polish. Maybe I should devote one post to a polish list and update it as I go? 

I think it's weird, there are so many textured polishes coming out yet I really don't see them getting much attention on polish blogs or videos. I personally love them and am kinda sad knowing it is a fad that will die out eventually. I just can't see them living on as glitters have. *tear*

Oh! Yes and in my next blog I will show you my vintage 1950's style dress I am working on that I designed myself. I have a few more things on it I need to go back and fix and add the buttons and button holes. Someday I hope to work my way up to tutorial making on youtube :)

[EDIT]
Oh and how could I forget? My last book haul!

 
Were coming upon that time where it gets a bit nippy outside and drifting into a book doesn't sound so bad! Two of these I have already read and took to the exchange. I am currently reading Runestone. I'll put my GoodReads at the top of the page after :)

2 comments:

www.macawandbirdstore.com said...



Bird Breeders Store is the largest live bird breeder and seller. We also sell bird food, bird toys, accessories and everything you need for your birds. Parakeets for Sale, Caiques for sale, Eclectus for sale, Cockatoos for sale, Conures for Sale, Amazons Parrots For sale, African Grey Parrots for Sale, Macaws for sale, LoveBirds for Sale, Senegal Parrots For Sale, Softbills For Sale, Toucans, and Touracos for Sale, Poicephalus for Sale, Pionus for Sale, Lories, and Lorikeets for Sale, Parrotlets for Sale. Bird Breeders Store



Birds for sale
Parakeets for Sale
Caiques for sale
Eclectus for sale
Cockatoos for sale
Conures for Sale
Amazons Parrots For sale
African Grey Parrots for Sale
Macaws for sale
LoveBirds for Sale
Senegal Parrots For Sale
Senegal Parrots For Sale
Toucans and Touracos for Sale
Pionus for Sale
Lories and Lorikeets for Sale

tony kay kay said...

Buy Ketamine HCL Powder Online, Buy Legal Ketamine Online , Ketamine Crystal For Sale, Liquid Ketamine For Sale 500mg|10ml - 500mg|5ml , Buy Tramadol Online, Buy Opana oxymorphone hcl Online, Buy Opana ER |40mg,Order Opana 40mg online, Ketamine HCL Powder For Sale, Buy Ketamine KETALAR and Pain pills without prescription.



Buy Ketamine HCL Powder Online
Ketamine Crystal For Sale
Liquid Ketamine For Sale
Buy Opana oxymorphone hcl Online
Buy Legal Ketamine Online
Buy Tramadol Online
Buy Ketamine Online
Buy Percocet online 10mg
Ketamine Powder for sale
Buy Ketamine KETALAR Buy Methadone online
Buy Oxycodone Online
Buy Liquid Ketamine Online
Buy Opana 40mg online
Buy Ketamine Crystal online



Website: https://bigtimemedshop.com/

Email: bigtimemedshop@chemist.com