About Me

My photo
Nail art, crafts, sewing, smelly old books and unicorns!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Getting Our Craft On



I've knitted these bracelets for Samantha and I's craft stand were planning to do. I am actually very happy with them. I also finished the owl painting and went in and put darts in my 50's dress. I snagged a lot of vintage patterns from thrift stores and will be making some cuff bracelets next. Oh yea and I need to snap a shot of my newest book hauls. (It's pretty crazy how many books I have right now.) 

Also I wanted to review the Wet N Wild Mega Rocks nail polish.

I thought these looked amazing in the bottle. But it is very sparse when applied. I mean VERY sparse. I would definitely be waiting for the clear base to dry out before expecting any real coverage. My guess is five coats before you get any real glitter going on.



No comments: